Eric,Thanks for the response. I have tried using a combination of +/- and non
+/-, but nothing seems to work. I am beginning to believe that apache does not
support perl script execution on windows as I have tried all possible options
to make this work, but nothing seems to work so far.
I do not know what else to do.
-Pranav