Basically i am running httpd server on embedded linux gateways and each
gateway running httpd on unique port which will change on every power cycle
and this port information is reported to common web server, for certain
reasons i want all my gateways to run httpd on different and random port
which will only known to web server. This random port is selected on
gateway on each bootup by my script and written to port.txt file from where
i am setting environment variable and running httpd on that port.