On 04/05/2013 01:23 PM, Esmond Pitt wrote:
> Can't be done. You can only set an environment variable based on a
> *request* header.
>
> EJP
Not entirely true, you can do this quite easily with filters, and I use
it often for that exact purpose (except I don't use the Pragma thing, I
do other transformations). You can either write a filter module
yourself, or you can use mod_lua from trunk (we need to backport this ;(
) and use the guide in the documentation to create an output filter that
just sets a header based on another header and then returns (thus
skipping the actual filtering, but still setting the header).

This might be a bit more than a configuration directive, but
nonetheless, it _is_ possible to modify/set one response header based on
another.

With regards,
Daniel