On 4/10/2013 7:25 AM, Loic Paturel wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks for your answer.
> I've tried to put both directives outside my <Location> tags but the
> behavior is still the same with this configuration.
> At that time, I've to choose whether I configure version1 or version2
> inside apache but I can't reach both without re-configuring it.
>
> The link you're providing was the stuff I've first looked at but it
> seems that the utilization I want is a particular case...
>
> Loic

Hi, Loic;
   Are you sure that you are getting a redirect and not a sneaky meta
refresh or javascript window.location change? Remember, ProxyPassReverse
is a simple string substitution on the Location header. You may want to
use an HTTP debugger (Fiddler2, TamperData, etc) or mod_dumpio to see
the exact Location header coming from the backend if you are certain it
is a redirect. From there, just adjust the ProxyPassReverse line to
match what is coming back in Location.

--
Daniel Ruggeri