Hi,

the documentation for AuthzLDAPAuthoritative :
 <snip>Prevent other authentication modules from authenticating the user if this
one fails</snip>

Default is on but you did set it to off, why? If ldap fails another
authorization will be tried.

The main problems should be the line <snip> AuthType Digest</snip>. As far as I
know you can use digest/MD5 password encryption with file authentification but
not with LDAP. LDAP requires basic authentification. But beware that without any
other security meachanism like VPN or SSL a simple network sniffer will be able
to get the passwords from the network stream.

bye,
David