Mike,

You set me in the correct direction.

The site is running drupal and has these rewrite rules.

  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !=/favicon.ico
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?q=$1 [L,QSA]

I added the following and now it works like it should.

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !=/server-status

Thanks for the help!

--
Take Care,

David Guerra