Hi all.

I have been using a running HTTPD-server, that serves files via WebDAV.
These files are then easily downloadable to any machines, which have
the IP-Address of my running HTTPD server :)

Now, I need to add the ability for clients to upload files to the same
WebDAV directory/virtualhost.
Nothing fancy, just an additional, simple, vanilla "Upload file to
server" feature (preferably via the browser itself).

What is the recommended way to do this?

(
  I ask this, because on some googling, I found quite a few ways in
the literature

     * HTML form + client-side-script
     * HTML form + server-side-script, etc).

  The only constraint that I have is that I intend to use the Apache
HTTPD-server.
  Thus, it will be nice to hear some opinions on what is the most
simple, reliable, robust way to implement this feature.

)

Will be grateful for some help from the experts :)

Regards,
Ajay