Do you have a virtual host configured for the site SSL/443?

On
07/26/2013 05:15 AM, Yuvapriya s wrote:

> Hi
>
> We had done split
deployment of apache and tomcat and we are trying to configure ssl on
apache.
> Modified the httpd_ssl.conf file and uncommented the lines to
include mod_ssl.so and the conf file in httpd.conf and restarted
apache.

https:/BOE/CMC - HTTP 403 Forbidden Error
> https:/BOE/BI - HTTP 404 Not
Found

> Where as using http works fine for the same url....

When checked on the logs, found the below error messages.
> [client ::1]
Directory index forbidden by Options directive: G:/Program Files
(x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/CMC/
> [client
::1] File does not exist: G:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/BI

> Could you please help on what
needs to be done to resolve the same?