 From: Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache %D and %T meanings...

On 09.09.2013 20:50, Tony Anecito wrote:
> Many Thanks. I thought I was using the APR which is the native version
> of Apache so was thinking that produced the logs I was looking at. I
> will verify the valve is turned on for for APR. If it is should I see
> milliseconds for the %D?

APR does not influence the meaning of the pattern in the Tomcat access
log. If you are talking about a tomcat access log configured in
server.xml %D is always milliseconds.

For the Apache web server it is always microseconds.

If you need more advice on Tomcat, then I suggest you switch over to the
Tomcat users list.

Regards,

Rainer