hi everybody,

I solved the problem
kind regards

On 10/23/2013 06:36 PM, Paolo De Michele wrote:
I can not help anyone?
thanks in advance

On 10/23/2013 10:11 AM, Paolo De Michele wrote:
hi everybody,

I have several difficulties to configure virtual hosts on my server with a public static IP
my virtualhost have been populated as well (not by me):

1.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
  DocumentRoot /opt/observium/html/
  CustomLog /opt/observium/logs/access_log combined
  ErrorLog /opt/observium/logs/error_log
  <Directory "/opt/observium/html/">
    AllowOverride All
    Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
  </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

2.conf

<directory /var/www/html/munin>

AuthUserFile /etc/munin/munin-htpasswd
AuthName "Munin"
AuthType Basic
require valid-user

ExpiresActive On
ExpiresDefault M310

</directory>
ScriptAlias /munin-cgi/munin-cgi-graph /var/www/cgi-bin/munin-cgi-graph

3 because there is put into listening port directly

with these configurations I are not able to see from the web 2.conf
how do I change the virtual host s to solve the problem?

thanks in advance
kind regards