Dear all,

  This probably is very easy but I can't get it to work.

  I have enabled server-status in my apache 2.2 installation. I have several
virtual hosts in 8080 http port, but when I try to reach:

  http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/server-status

  It defaults to the first virtual host.

  Googling around I got this thread:

http://serverfault.com/questions/194040/how-can-i-use-documentroot-and-server-status-within-an-apache-virtual-host

  I added this right before a rewriterule that I had in my first virtual host
entry but still get a 404 error
 RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !=/server-status

 Do I have to add that rewrite condition in every rewritecond I have in all my
virtual hosts or is there any way to have a default virtual host that enables
server-status?

 Regards,

 Miguel