OK do the following adjustments:

1)    Browse the php folder and look for the file called:
"php.ini-production" and change its name to:

php.ini

2)    Open this php.ini file in a text editor and change the following:

short_open_tag = Off
short_open_tag = On

3)    Change
;session.save_path = "/tmp"
session.save_path = "/tmp"

Also make sure you have a c:\tmp folder for temporary session files. Make sure the folder name is exactly as I have shown above. Windows uses a different folder names but do exactly as I have stated above.
4) Save the file and close it.

Configure Apache Server: This Section requires changing the apache configuration settings: 1) Stop the apache server so that you can change the config file; the config file is called httpd.conf and it is in a folder:
/apache/conf
2) Open it and make these changes:
Search for section of the file that has a series of "LoadModule" statements. Statements prefixed by the hash "#" sign are regarded as having been commented out. Add the following at the end of the section:
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php-120913/php5apache2_2.dll"
Make sure the folder name id#s for the php folder where you have extracted the files. Also, the folder names in apache is as shown above not as in windows. For example folder in apache should be c:/php-120913 NOT c:\php-120913. You get the idea.

3) Next, search for "AddType" in the file, and add the following line after the last "AddType" statement. For Apache 2.2.x, you can find the "AddType" lines in the <IfModule mime_module> section. Add the line just before the closing </IfModule> for that section.

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml

4) Finally, you will need to indicate the location of your PHP ini file. Add the following line to the end of your httpd.conf file.
PHPIniDir "c:/php-120913"
Again the folder should be your folder for php files you have extracted to.

This should enable you to process php files. Always test the configuration by loading the phpinfo file I gacvve you earlier in the thread. I hope you still have it otherwise go back to the bgeginning of the thread and recreate the file and load it to test it. It should give you the information about your php settings.

Good luck and post back so that something else can be suggested such as "Running PHP 5 as a CGI Binary"