Thanks Eric for your response. I have tried below options,

        Require valid-user (when I pass valid-user, it authenticates
and allows everyone in the LDAP filter to access the webserver)
        Require user usera userb userc (It allows only these users)

Since our requirement is to control access based on a path, I am not
sure what else can be used to read an access file.