> So, do I need add new https virtualhost config to default-ssl? or merge
> ssl config to http virtual host?

So, I've done exactly the same config file for http virtualhost and the
rendering of browser is ok. I've added (debian) new https virtualhost to
/etc/apache/site-available but the rendering of browsers has incorrect.

You can show both sites going:

http://www.mokaccino.it/index.php (works)
https://www.mokaccino.it/index.php (bad)

<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerSignature Off
ServerAdmin i...@example.com
ServerName example.com
ServerAlias www.example.com
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile    /etc/apache2/ssl/apache.pem
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
DocumentRoot /home/example.com/

suPHP_Engine on
AddHandler x-httpd-php .php .php3 .php4 .php5
suPHP_AddHandler x-httpd-php

suPHP_ConfigPath /home/example.com/
<Directory /home/example.com/>
Options -Includes -Indexes -FollowSymLinks -ExecCGI +MultiViews
AllowOverride none
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

ErrorLog /home/example.com/logs/error.log
CustomLog /home/example.com/logs/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

Any idea?

Thanks!

Pol