I retract that log entry.  The time stamp seemed off after I sent it and I
retested it.  Nothing gets logged in the access_log or error_log.  Yes its
2.2.10.  Authentication is the problem.

---
Rob Yamry  |  Network Engineer  |  Kimberly Area School District  |  Phone:
920.788.7900  x 4158  |  Direct: 920.423.4158  |  rya...@kimberly.k12.wi.us