The Apache Software Foundation is pleased to announce that ApacheCon North America will be held in Denver, Colorado, April 7-9, 2014. For full details, please see our blog post at https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/linux_foundation_and_the_apache

If you would like to speak at ApacheCon, please submit your talks at http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp We would love to see a full track of httpd (and related) content, so tell us what you're doing with scaling, HA, web app development, javascript, and so on.

Looking forward to seeing you in Denver,

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen
rbo...@rcbowen.com