Hi Eric,

Our root certificate is trusted, so can you help me to find out this cause.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Covener [mailto:cove...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:05 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] SSL certificate error

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 8:13 AM,  <vitthal....@tatamotors.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
>

> My trusted SSL & chain certificate is installed on http server which is
> running properly, if execute below command from any desktop I am getting
> below error. How to resolve this
>

> C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin>openssl s_client -debug -connect
> mydomain.com:443
>

> ErrorĂ     Verify return code: 20 (unable to get local issuer certificate)

Your openssl binary doesn't trust the issuer of your certificate.  If
your Apache is already sending the entire chain, that normally means
the root itself is not trusted.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
"This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is
sentfor the intended recipient(s) only.
If, by an addressing or transmission error,this mail has been misdirected to
you, you are requested to delete this mailimmediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message,contents or its attachment(s) other
than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily of the organization.
Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses."