Hi team,

I've written my own module for Apache 2.2 and it is working as expected and
Now I've upgrade to 2.4.x by recompiling with 2.4.3 header files and every
thing seems to be working fine.

Now when I tried to install my module which is compiled on Apache 2.4.3 is
not working on Apache 2.2, is this expected behavior?

Here is the error when I try to start the http server # httpd -k start

httpd: Syntax error on line 1013 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax
error on line 6 of /etc/httpd/....../agent.conf: Cannot load
/etc/httpd/agent/mod_apache.so into server: /..../mod_apache.so: undefined
symbol: ap_log_error_

Thanks
-Naren