The following configuration works as expected (css files, images js
scripts, json requests are working)
        <Location /openmeetings>
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
                ProxyPass http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
                ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
        </Location>

Web socket connection is failed

adding
        <Location /openmeetings>
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
               ProxyPass ws://localhost:5080/openmeetings
               ProxyPassReverse ws://localhost:5080/openmeetings

                ProxyPass http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
                ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:5080/openmeetings

        </Location>

send all requests to ws://* (I guess) So I haven't receive any resources

adding
        <Location /openmeetings>
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
               ProxyPass ws://localhost:5080/openmeetings

                ProxyPass http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
        </Location>
All resources other than html are not working :( (WebSocket connection is
made by JavaScript so I have no idea if it is working or not ...)

I need same URL for http:// and ws://