I setup an apache server a while back without a virtualhost and got
everything working fine.  I added a virtualhost for my wife and it seems to
work fine on desktops, but on our phones (an iphone and a windows phone),
both redirect to my root site if the user adds www to the domain in the
address bar.  I assume it's just some mistake in my virtualhost setup, but
I don't understand why it works on desktop but not mobile.  I added a
ServerAlias to include the www prefix onto the domain and restarted apache,
but it doesn't seem to make a difference.  I always get the "root" (hope
I'm using the right naming convention) host back.