Chris, if you encounter any issues with mod_proxy_msrpc please report them
at https://github.com/bombadil/mod_proxy_msrpc/issues. Note that OAB, OWA,
Autodiscover, ActiveSync, etc. all use "normal" HTTP/S (and not MSRPC like
OA) so they should work without mod_proxy_msrpc. There is an open issue
with Ex2013 (https://github.com/bombadil/mod_proxy_msrpc/issues/14) which I
hope to get some time for next week.