Jonas/Yehuda,

The example I chose was a bad one, just rushing to get the mail out I guess.
The vast majority of the requests have a return of 200, with a few 503.

I hope this reply goes through - I've waited a few days. Earlier replies to the
list keep getting rejected due to SPAM scores - I kept removing content ,
thinking the HTTP access logs were the culprit - but that did not work.

I'm also sending it from an additional address I've subscribed.

Richard Mixon
Custom Computer Creations, LLC
rnmi...@custco.biz
mobile: 480-577-6834