I'm looking for some advice on how to learn the intricacies of both apache
httpd and tomcat.  I'm unlikely to get a paid training class, and failed to
find any overall training about it online.  Considering it's popularity and
open source nature it strikes me as very odd that there isn't any good and
extensive "on your own" training to read through.   If someone can point me to
something online it would be awesome!

I'm charged with a series of apache/tomcat servers as part about 70% of my job,
but we run a ~3-4 year old setup largely unchanged from 7 years ago.  I'd like
to learn what I don't know exists, and am hoping for more than just the apache
module and configuration manuals.  If I have to though that may be what I do
learn from.

Joe Jensen
(402)-240-3645
Application Hosting Services