Hi Darren,
You can try to implement it with rewrite rules or rewrite map.

Did you already try with mod_rewrite?
-----Original Message-----
From: "Darren Ward (darrward)" <darrw...@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 08:33:21
To: users@httpd.apache.org<users@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Rewrite all to DocRoot

Hi Guys

I'm still struggling with the AliasMatch

I need to redirect everything that doesn't match a couple of specific requests
to the root index.html of the virtual server but I can't find any examples on
using conditional statements

For example I have:

    AliasMatch /perl/(.*)$ /var/www/perl/$1
    AliasMatch /success.html$ /www/docs/wifi-tc/library/test/success.html
    AliasMatch ^(.*)$ /www/docs/wifi-tc/index.html

So that the first rule would use a central perl directory but keep the script
name from the original request

Second rule is to redirect and Apple device attempting to perform captive
portal detection to a success page so the device will bring up a normal browser

The final one is to redirect everything  _esle_ to the index.html file specified

Problem is I think it will also hit matches to the first two rules as it flows
through or will it hot a match and stop processing?

Darren