Hello.
I am using apache 2.2.22 on ubuntu machine with mod_proxy.
When doing a GET call with more than 2024 chars (in query parameters) the request gets 413 full head error.
Access log shows the entire request but browser receive 413.
The request is supposed to be redirected to a haproxy server, doing the call directly to it works perfectly. I cannot used a POST request and the number of fields doesn't matter, only their collective size.

I have set the following but with no change:
LimitRequestLine 8190
LimitRequestFieldSize 8190
LimitXMLRequestBody 0
LimitRequestBody 0

is there a hard limit of get requests other than DEFAULT_LIMIT_REQUEST_LINE?
also, my request query parameters size is 2k not 8k therefore i did not expect receiving the error.

help would be appreciated.

--
*Oren Marmor*
IT Team Leader | Taykey | www.taykey.com