On Mar 15, 2014, at 17:38 , Mark Thom <thommark...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm fighting from few days with "signal Bus error(7)" on my Apache instance,
> and i can't figure out what is wrong and what thing is causing this error..
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions what can be wrong!

If you don't know what kind of request is causing the core dumps,
check frame 11 or 12 and print *r. There should be enough information
to identify the URL, remote IP and User-Agent. The gdbinit script
supplied with the apache sources may have some helpful macros to
inspect httpd's internal data structures.

rainer