According to the documentation[1] IndexOrderDefault is a separate
directive, so your configuration should be on two lines like this:

IndexOptions FancyIndexing
IndexOrderDefault Descending Name

There is actually an example of this, but it is in the comments. Search
for JAKA.

HTH,

Pete

[1] http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_autoindex.html#indexorderdefault