Howdy,

I've been working with Apache for about 10 years but have only been working
with Apache Proxy for a few months.

Am I reasonably safe against outside Proxy abuse with Virtual Host settings
like the following?

Win 2003 server standard running on primary machine
Above server acting as house router and using Apache as the Proxy
Second level host machines running Win XP or Win 7
Both machines running Apache 2.2.22
Home system, but serves public webcam images and low volume access picture
galleries

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName special.mydomain.us
        ProxyRequests off
        <Proxy *>
                Order deny,allow
                Allow from special.mydomain.us
        </Proxy>
        <Location />
                ProxyPass http://192.168.5.22/
                ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.5.22/
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Seems that most of the documentation out there assumes you already know all
these things so it tends to be rather vague.
Thank you