From:   John Iliffe <john.ili...@iliffe.ca>
To:     users@httpd.apache.org
Date:   04/11/2014 12:41 PM
Subject:        [users@httpd] module identification

Is there a command in Apache that lists the modules loaded with their
version numbers?

-M shows everything but without the version numbers.

-l does the same for modules that are compiled in.

I just updated to openssl 1.0.1g and I need to confirm that that is really

the version that is running.

Thanks for any help.

John