Until recently, you could have used Google's OpenID provider with
mod_auth_openid <http://findingscience.com/mod_auth_openid/>. Google is
discontinuing their OpenID provider in April 2015.
There was talk of a mod_auth_oauth module, but it appears that it does not
actually exist yet <https://code.google.com/p/mod-auth-oauth/>.

I came across this project which looks promising, but I have not tried it
myself.
https://github.com/ginzamarkets/Apache2-Authen-OdinAuth/

- Y