Hi Gurus,

We have multiple webservers in our DMZ and we want to access those web servers
through 1 reverse proxy.

Here is the scenario:

Here are our webservers
www.sapserver.com<http://www.sapserver.com> - webserver1
www.bobj.com<http://www.bobj.com> - webserver2
www.qc.com<http://www.qc.com> - webserver3
www.hybris.com<http://www.hybris.com> - webserver4

We want to access the above webserver using the below link (which im not sure
if we can achieve with the help of Apache Reverse proxy)

www.portal.com/sapserver<http://www.portal.com/sapserver> - redirect to
webserver1
www.portal.com/bobj<http://www.portal.com/bobj> - redirect to webserver2
www.portal.com/qc<http://www.portal.com/qc> - redirect to webserver3
www.portal.com/hybris - redirect to
webserver4<http://www.portal.com/hybris%20-%20redirect%20to%20webserver4>

www.portal.com<http://www.portal.com> - virtual host or alias

These webservers are running on different host and different webservers(e.g.
Tomcat, IIS, SAP Netweaver etc)
Please advise if this scenario is possible and let me know how am I going to
achieve it.
I have basic knowledge on configuring Apache reverse proxy and I can do simple
configuration.
I have tried the above with the best of my knowledge but I didn't get any luck.

Thanks

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.

www.accenture.com