I just upgraded my Apache from 2.4.7 to 2.4.9 and now my clients' cert
give me a "server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the
server name" error and it serves the system cert instead which fails
because it doesn't match the domain.  Here is an example (sanitized)
entry in my httpd.conf.  Any ideas?  I am reverting to 2.4.7 in the
meantime.

<VirtualHost 256.256.256.256:443>
    ServerName wwws.example.com
    DocumentRoot /u/WEB/user
    ServerAdmin webmas...@vex.net
    SuexecUserGroup user user

    Include /VEX/templates/www/httpd-ssl.conf
    SSLCertificateFile /VEX/certs/wwws.example.com.cert
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/certs/wwws.example.com.key
</VirtualHost>

/VEX/templates/www/httpd-ssl.conf contains this:

SSLEngine on

<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>