Hello,

I was assigned with the task of preparing a security policy for Apache HTTP
servers in my company and, despite I have a few years of experience with it
(mostly v2.2), I'd like to have a more formal reference material on which I
could base the policy.

Please, is there any good (and not so old) book on Apache security out there
that you would recommend?

I know there is a lot of information on this subject on the net, but as far as
I could see they only cover the basics like not using privileged ID, locking
down the binaries, logs and directories, .htaccess files, not allowing CGI
scripts, etc., which I already know. I'm looking for a book that could cover
the basics plus more advanced configurations, again mainly for v2.2 and perhaps
also for 2.4.

Thank you!!

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at
www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice<http://www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice>

Ce message est confidentiel. Notre transmission et r?ception de courriels se
fait strictement suivant les modalit?s ?nonc?es dans l'avis publi? ?
www.rogers.com/aviscourriel <http://www.rogers.com/aviscourriel>