hi guys,

I would like to customize .htaccess
my scenario should be:

- domain.com
- sub.domain.com
- sub2.domain.com

for istances, my root directory is /var/www/domain/
into this would to insert about 2 new directories, called sub and sub2

when a guest will digit sub.domain.com or sub2.domain.com will want
reindirize to correctly subdir (sub or sub2)

this is my .htaccess:

RewriteEngine on
                RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST}   ^sub\.domain\.com$ [NC]
                RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/webdav/
                RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/sub/
                RewriteRule   ^/(.*)$ /sub/$1  [R=301,L]

when I try to see sub.domain.com the link return to sub.domain.com/sub/
it works correctly but I would like to see only sub.domain.com/ without
sub directory

how can I personalize it in the .htaccess?
thanks in advance

regards