On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Schnyder Stefan (schf)
<stefan.schny...@zhaw.ch> wrote:
> 2) Telling mod_authnz_ldap, that a static text (DOMAIN\\) precedes the
> username, so mod_authnz_ldap will only look at the part after DOMAIN\\ for a
> matching attribute (wxyz)

This modificaiton of the username is supported in 2.4's
mod_authnz_ldap. I don't know how you'd be able to run code between
authn and authz to inject the same kind of change.

You could try backporting the change in 2.4 and testing it. If it was
successful, I would do a quick test and propose for a future 2.2.x --
but it may never make it into RHEL6.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com