Hello, I have a little problem maybe you could help me.
I have the userdir directive activated and now I can see my projects
in public_html on my home dir, I can also browse my dirs in the web
browser and I can see the index page of my projects without any
problem, but, I have problems when i'm trying to access to some dir
inside any project, it shows this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /~myuser/mypage/mydir/somepage was not found on this server

This is my userdir.conf

<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
        UserDir public_html
        UserDir disabled root

        <Directory /home/*/public_html>
                #AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes
#AllowOverride All
#Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
                <Limit GET POST OPTIONS>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </Limit>
                <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS>
                        Order deny,allow
                        Deny from all
                </LimitExcept>
        </Directory>
</IfModule>

What i'm doing wrong?, Thanks in advance.

--
"El desarrollo no es material es un estado de conciencia mental"