Von: ulrich.her...@t-systems.com [ulrich.her...@t-systems.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Juli 2014 12:53
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: [users@httpd] AW: [proxy_http:error] [pid 13256:tid 47013272524544]
(11)Resource temporarily unavailable: [client 172.31.0.142:21815] AH01110:
error reading response [wd-vc]

Additionally we get sometimes this message:

[Fri Jul 25 12:52:18.203975 2014] [proxy_http:error] [pid 13256:tid
47012293342976] (28)No space left on device: [client 172.31.0.224:20507]
AH01110: error reading response

And there is plenty of room in all filesystems. So maybe this is misleading and
we have some issues with shared memory too small ? (just my wild guess)

Uli