Hi,

If I only have ServerName declarations in the scope of my virtualhost
directives, then I get a complaint at startup that apache couldn't figure out
what my domain name is.  To make this warning go away, I added another
ServerName entry at global scope (in apache2.conf).  But this seems weird to
me.  Am I doing something wrong?  If I've done right, then why do I need to
specify my ServerName in multiple places?  If I'm running virtual hosts, then
which domain name do I put at global scope?

Thanks for any clarification you can offer.

Matt