Frank,

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say.  My complaint was that
in the pre-packaged configuration made with the ubuntu distribution, the
default vhost configuration is placed in a file prefixed with the string 000
which causes it to be loaded first.  I renamed it to have a prefix 999, so that
it was loaded (and processed) last.  I think we are in complete agreement.  My
original query was to find out whether there was something I was confused
about, or alternatively an explanation as to why-on-earth the people who put
together the ubuntu distribution would set things up that way.

Matt

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 3:40 AM, Francois Gingras