Hmm, interesting tip Jedd.

I now tried changing mutex (*commended by default*) to *sem *and those
error logs stopped.
Now, reading this page
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/core.html#mutex i see that there
are couple of mutexes available (*i still don't know what that is and why
do I need one*) and couple of them seems to remedy this issue.
Not sure which one should i choose, which is stable and most performant.

I'm by no means an expert, just a unix fan trying to set up a simple,
secure VPS.
Could you please shed some light on choosing the best solution?

ALso, HUGE thanks for your help!