On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 07:10:47AM +0000, pratibha.dhank...@wipro.com wrote:
> Currently in our application we have Apache 2.0 version installed on windows
> server 2003.
> Could you please let us know if same Apache 2.0 version will support for
> Windows server2012 or not?
> If not which version will be supported?

Apache 2.0 is not supported on any O/S any more. See the message at the
top of http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ for the official position.

The current branch is 2.4.x and the current release is 2.4.10.

To pre-empt your next question: see the many, many previous discussions
on this list regarding the absence of binary distributions.

HTH,

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107