On 16.10.2014 15:34, Nick Kew wrote:
Is that after "make install"?
What's in .libs in your directories where modules were built?
Do the timestamps show the .a/.la as what you just installed?

make install - just installs the libs and give warning that ".so is not found assuming .a an archive"

.libs contains only .a, .la, .lai files, which are installed in modules directory.

If you've done everything right and are seeing that,
it looks very bug-ish.

Yes, it's like "make all" does not try to build .so files at all.

>gcc -shared -Wl,--whole-archive /opt/httpd/modules/mod_foo.a
-Wl,--no-whole-archive -o /opt/httpd/modules/mod_foo.so

How does that differ from the command your build, or apxs on
your system, executed?

There is no apxs command in system. All modules are httpd's internal from git. The build commands are going fast, so I can't catch. I should redirect output to file, thought.

--
Mimiko desu.