Hi Eric,
thanks for your answer.

Honestly I had alreaded tried that way, which I think it is the supposed
right way to achieve that but I can't make it working.

If I rewrite the same If-condition by leveraging regexp matching, then it
works.

I mean;
<If "%{HTTP:X-ClientIP} =~ /(1\.1\.1\.1|2\.2\.2\.2)/">

Actually I'm leveragin a custom header sporting the IP address against
which I need the match.

Thanks again
Marco