Hi,

On 11/17/2014 11:07 AM, Blomme Dieter wrote:
It's apache 2.2 on RedHat. It's the same Apache that acts as a Proxy.
I've found some issues regarding headers with mod_proxy and chunking and I
think it might be a bug in mod_proxy, but to check that I need to intercept the
requests generated by the backend, which I can't do ATM.
It can be done easily, you can get a tcpdump from the frontend or backend, eg. on the frontend as root:

tcpdump -nnpi any -s0 -w /tmp/fe-be-dump.pcap -vvv host IP_OF_BACKEND and port PORT_OF_BACKEND

After you make the "interesting" request just ctrl+c tcpdump, get the file and open it with wireshark.

Hope this helps,
Frederik

[...]