On Dec 5, 2014, at 12:07 , "Kannan Narayanasamy -X (kannanar - HCL TECHNOLOGIES
LIMITED at Cisco)" <kanna...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> While scanning the ports using Qualys  scanner, Apache process is crashing.
> We can add the corresponding port in the exclude list but in customer
> scenario is not possible to exclude those ports from scanning. Is there any
> option is available to recover from this crashing.
>
> Apache Details:
> --------------------
> Server version: Apache/2.2.22 (Win32)
> Server built:   Apr 11 2012 12:17:10
>
> Can anyone help us on this part to resolve the issue?

try getting a live backtrace of the crash, or a core dump and
analyze that:

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html

There are some configuration options that can cause crashes in certain
configurations, e.g. "EnableMMAP on", but I don't know if Windows would
be affected by this.

rainer