I'm having trouble getting my mail into this list.

I have some questions about mod_rewrite and mod_proxy.  My original mail
has snippets from my configuration and references to url's that I want to
ask about, but every mail is rejected because of spam-filter at apache :

 Router: Error transferring message 0080BA77 via SMTP to
mx1-us-east.APACHE.ORG,mx1-us-west.APACHE.ORG,mx1.us.APACHE.ORG,mx1-eu-west.APACHE.ORG,mx1.eu.APACHE.ORG

 552 spam score (6.2) exceeded threshold (HTML_MESSAGE,URIBL_SBL

How can I send questions to the group that contains snipptes from my
rewrite-rules and proxy-configurations ?

/frode