Found the below online. You should be able to run that to give you a good
idea that nothing has been tampered with before allowing it into the config.

----- If everything matches (same modulus), the files are compatible. If
not, One of the file is not linked to the others.

openssl rsa -noout -modulus -in FILE.key
openssl req -noout -modulus -in FILE.csr
openssl x509 -noout -modulus -in FILE.cer

Kind Regards,

Scott

First Class Watches
9 Warwick Road