Hi Apache Mailing List,

I am beginning to learn Apache for some personal projects and for some projects
at work.  I wanted to write a brief note and say "hi", also to thank you all
for your support of a product that enables people to share information.

I'm generally interested in learning more.  Frankly, I'm not entirely sure at
this point to what degree I'll be working with Apache beyond its function as a
webserver, but I'm interested in it and what may be possible and in a general
understanding of it.

I'm currently running Apache 2.4.6 on CentOS 7.0.1406.

Have a nice day!
Ben David