Hi All,

I am trying to fine tune apache configuration from last 1 month but still not
getting desired result.

Our website when put under load of more than 230 users start giving high
response time.

I am attaching httpd.conf file which we are using right now.

Can someone let me know what else I can do so that it perform better under load?

Thanks & Regards
Sawan Singh
Tesco Bank Digital Service
Tesco HSC  www.tescohsc.com<http://www.tescohsc.com/>
81 & 82, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 066
Mobile: +91- 9916730748
DID: 01462652388(Direct UK number)
email: sawan.si...@in.tesco.com<mailto:sawan.si...@in.tesco.com>

Note:- I am on annual leave from 20th April till 3rd May.

This is a confidential email. Tesco may monitor and record all emails. The
views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.

Tesco Stores Limited
Company Number: 519500
Registered in England
Registered Office: Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL
VAT Registration Number: GB 220 4302 31