Hello Yann,

> Am 15.04.2015 um 12:32 schrieb Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>:
>
> Once the connection is upgraded, mod_proxy_wstunnel (as its name
> suggests) creates a tunnel between the browser and the application.
> It will not check requests boundaries anymore, this is not HTTP but
> application data now, …

thanks for the clarification.

> and hence application's responsability to not
> (make the browser) reuse the same connection for further HTTP
> requests.

I was unable to find any useful resources about how to do this, yet.
Can you point me in the right direction?

Is there some special header that needs to be sent by the server?

All examples I found assume that the WebSocket connection is made to a
different subdomain / host.
But that is not possible for me, because my secure cookies are bound to the
main domain / host.

I am using SwampDragon [1] with Django and AngularJS.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Marc

 [1] http://swampdragon.net/